As a general principle, when you purchase Datably, you do not have a support contract. This means the price you paid does not
include endless hours of my time to support you.
Having sold Datably literally hundreds
of times has shown, that the documentation
provided on this web site is enough to get you going and more.
However, should you encounter a bug, please do not hesitate to send me an e-mail including the information requested below.
Should you still require direct support from my side, there are two options:
- E-Mail support - charged on an hourly basis at 50,00 EUR per hour, excl. VAT. Absolutely no refunds.
- 1:1 support via a Teams call - charged on an hourly basis at 100,00 EUR per hour, excl. VAT. Absolutely no refunds. Follow this link.
- Please contact me directly if you are interested and consider that my timezone is UTC+1.
Please make sure that you have read the documentation. It is available for each stack via the Documentation menu. For many stacks you can additionally download examples which give you a starting point.
Please provide as much information as possible:
- Provide a descriptive title for your request
- Which stack are you seeing the issue with?
- What are you seeing the issue with? Describe what you expect to see compared to what actually happens.
- What type of issue are you reporting? Cosmetic, layout, something does not work, missing functionality.
- Please describe the issue in detail and which steps we can take to reproduce it.
- How often does the issue occur?
- Are you using third-party stacks and which are these?
- If possible, provide a web-link so that we can re-create the issue live.
If you have lost your download, send us a short message.
We will try to respond as quickly as possible.